Friday, September 01, 2006

Brain Surgery Continues

This morning I was speaking with owner (hereinafter called My BOSS) of my company and the building owner’s father came through checking on things.

Me: Is your son (building owner) coming in today?

Building Owners Father: Yes he is.

Me: He has my rubber stamps!

My Boss: What? Do you know that the building owner thanked me last week for you sending him stamps?

Me: Now why would I send the owner of this building stamps? I have been messing with the delivery service for over a week because they said they delivered my package. After a week, I find out the building owner has them.

Laughter!

My Boss: I also saw him (building owner) this past Saturday and again, he said, “That was really nice of her (me) to send me those stamps.” Boss said to me, :I thought maybe you had sent him a handmade card." The building owner than said to my boss...“you don’t know anything about those stamps do you?”

Laughter!

Me: The package had MY NAME on it! Why would the building owner think I sent them to him? It had my name on it!

Laughter!

My Boss: I thought it was really weird that you would send him rubber stamps but I wasn’t sure what was going on.

Laughter!

Me: OMG! It was set of 4, I believe one say’s friend, one says love, cherish and thanks….Why would I send an older man with lots of money a stamp set with those words on it? A stamp set! Tell him if you see him this weekend if I get my stamp set back, I will make him a card!


Tears of Laughter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! the building owner thinks you are the nicest person ever and he has little idea that you sent him the stamp set with those words hoping he'd leave you some money in the will. You naughty girl!