Monday, September 18, 2006

Work and tudes for me to remember

Coughed my head off like a fool last night, however I NEVER choked! I was quite pleased with the amount of sleep I had gotten. If I had to guess I would say it would be about 4-5 hours total. It wasn't uninterrupted sleep because of the coughing but it was SLEEP never less and I was excited about it! So this morning I got up and took my shower planning on working. After my shower I was completely exhausted! So I text messaged the owner of my company and said I needed to take a short rest and then would be in. Just now, at 11:33 a.m. I woke up. It felt SO GOOD to sleep. I haven't sleep for more then 30-45 minutes at a time since last Thursday! I am a renewed person.

Yesterday SIL dad and grandmother came for a visit. I would describe her grandmother extremely wise. I love hearing her speak about the ways of the world. Her grandmother reminded me with what she was saying that I was protected. So last night I prayed asking for protecting. Each time I woke up coughing I gave thanks for not losing my breath. I wish I could remember to use protection all the time. The other thing she discussed was attitude and gratitude. She said those were her tudes she liked. I would have to agree with her. It was so great to see her and I know it was what I needed to hear and remember. Thanks Eleanor!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I wish I could remember to use protection all the time."

Truer words were never spoken!

Anonymous said...

Still praying for protection? I took some airsoft guns away from neighbor kids tonight. Want to borrow one? Although, I have to admit they look pretty fake, I wonder if they could really cause any damage or not.

Anonymous said...

There is a Golden Corral restaurant at about 78th and Shadeland. Is it open? was it once open? Is it soon to open?