Monday, September 25, 2006

Busy Weekend Busy Monday

I got up this morning, without my consent, and went straight to my sales training class. After class, I had to head to owners home to fix their home computer. Net nanny expired and for some reason, it couldn’t be updated and downloaded correctly. I also had to do some virus and system changes and updates so I ended up staying there for 3 hours. Now, I am back at work to start my work day and the only thing I want to do is to take a rest. I guess instead of a rest, I am going to take a walk. This should perk me up and it is so beautiful outside. I just can’t resist! Who knows, maybe I will not come back!

Weekend went by WAY to fast! I don't feel like I have had a break AT ALL. It wasn't that I didn't have a nice weekend, I did, but it felt like I never stayed at home at all this weekend. I don't remember Friday night, it is a blur to me. Saturday I went to my friend Laurie's house. I volunteered to bring Penn Station because I had a buy one get one free coupon, which I lost before I got there so I eneded up spending my weekly allowance in one everying!! HAHA! It was a nice night anyway and I got to spend it with my nerd friend Laurie who I don't get to see very often so it was worth it... Yesterday, my friend Judy, Stephenie and I went to a local art festival. I got 2 Christmas gifts and lots of ideas. Who were the gifts for? One was for my friend Kathleen, it was a print and I am going to frame it and the other was for none other than my friend Judy! I am one sneaking gal. In fact, on Sunday, Judy asked me if the old fashion Christmas gifts, which are to be homemade, had to be homemade by the giver. I wanted to laugh because I had already gotten her homemade gift at the festival...So the answer I gave was "No, you don't have to make it yourself...but is has to be homemade." It isn't that I wouldn't want to make the gift myself, and it isn't that I might not make someone elses gift, it is just sometimes the perfect gift shows itself and this was the case....and it was homemade so I followed my own rules. LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you bought something when I was right there! (Or maybe you stole it?)

I would say that I have to keep my eyes on you, but since I already tried that and nearly ran a small child down, I'll just keep an eye on you. Although, I tried that, obviously my plan doesn't work very well. Christmas seems like a long way away.

Darn.

Anonymous said...

Go to snopes.com and type in QUEEN and KILT and you will find a link and the photo I was talking about. Hee Heee

Auntie said...

What photo?

Anonymous said...

Dagnabit!

Double Gang Dabnabit!

I went to Scrapbook Corner in Noblesville and bought the very last BE HAPPY EVERYDAY stamp that was to be had on the face of the earth and have now lost it. I have looked everywhere for it, TWICE, and cannot find it.

How do I feel about this? NOT VERY HAPPY!!

Now I need to know if I can borrow yours, and if Stephenie can bring it to school so I can pick it up there. Which means she has to carry it into the school. Maybe you need to put it in her purse yourself for me.

If you trust me, that is, now that you know I lose stuff.

Anonymous said...

You must not have clicked the link? The photo I was telling Paul about, what men wear under their kilts....