Friday, September 15, 2006

More than 10 minutes

I just had my first more than 10 minutes sleep! I would say it was an hour to an hour and a half! This is great news! I tried sleeping both in my room and on both couches but to no prevail so I decided to try downstairs in the theater room chairs and it worked!! I didn't wake up trying to catch my breath or anything and I think I may have found my place to get some rest...The only problem is I woke up and I was absoutely freezing...To the point of being numb...I will definately have to work on that but being cold beats the heck out of not being able to breath and sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a nice blankie would help you get warm and cozy and get some sleep?

Nana said...

It must have been very cold for you to notice it, I know how you and your brother used to freeze me out. You are probably chilling because you are sick. It is a shame you don't have any footie-pajamas. If I wasn't so busy this weekend I would make you some homemade chicken soup.

I love you bunches.