Sunday, September 03, 2006

This is my friend Laurie


The picture I have posted is not a rat's nests, it is actually the back of Laurie's head. She didn't want me to take a picture of her so this is the best she would let me do. I appreciated that she let me do this!

So I went to her new house last night. They just moved in last week. Her husband had to work a 12 hour shift last night so I went over and we watched the Lord of the Rings (Fellowship), which I had never seen. She seemed pretty dumbfounded that I hadn't seen it yet. In fact, most of the movies she has and has seen, I haven't seen. I usually watch slap stick comedy or artistic movies and normally shy away from action movies. I enjoyed LOTR, however found so much fighting made me anxious and man were those creatures creepy and ugly! It was a good thing there were a couple of men in there to look at, otherwise it would have been a waste for 6 hours..lol.......Anyway I kept saying, "If you don't fast forward through this next fight, I am leaving." She would say it is only a few more minutes....45 minutes later...LOL. I did enjoy the show and hope to be invited back to watch number 2 in about 3 weeks when her husband goes away again. (When the husband is away, the girls and kids will play...) Regarding the movie, I begged her to turn the subtitles on. She said I was a nerd but she did it. (Such a nice friend.) At the end of the evening she said she would more than likely go back and watch number 2 and 3 with subtitles to see what else she missed. *Grin*

I have more pictures of the kids and my meal, which I will post later today. Not feeling so good right now....Later

No comments: