Sunday, September 10, 2006

Geocaching

Sun morning we went on our first outing scouting for cache (treasure hunt). We all searched and searched and I was the one who ended up finding (picture above). I thought it was pretty fun, which is unusual for me because I was sitting on the ground at times searching. What where we searching for?? We didn't know, which made it even more difficult. It took over an hour but in the end, I liked it and would definitely do it again! Want more information? Go to www.geocaching.com. It is a great, cheap thing to do as a family and these hidden treasures are all over the world. Sometimes you leave your name in a log, sometimes you take a gift from the treasure and leave a gift for the next person who finds the treasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell what you won. I'd be much more excitied for you if I knew the prize you got in the end.