Sunday, September 17, 2006

2:30 am

When I was young, this time of morning would be okay to be awake but being 40 years old, this time is NOT acceptable. I do have to say, I did get some sleep tonight. "Some" being the word of the moment since the last few nights have not been good. Let me think, I believe I got to sleep almost 2 full hours without waking up being choked by my cold. The night time is not a good time for me. If you are speaking with me during the day you wouldn't have any idea that my cold comes back to life at night. So weird to me.

2 comments:

Nana said...

When someone is sick it is always worse at night. Yes, I remember you were always in bed about 8:00pm each night when you were young. It was your brother that stayed awake until about 4:00am. It wasn't easy on me with 2 of you on different time schedules.

Anonymous said...

Do you think your bed might be uncomfortable? How do you sleep on the whole? I had fits of sleeplessness a few years ago. We bought new pillows and a foam cushion for the bed, and all of a sudden I slept much better. Nana is right, when you have a cold, it is so much worse at night.