Friday, September 01, 2006

T G I F - Phew! Did you think it would ever get here?

It is finally here and I am so ready for a 3 day weekend. I have been working on the company website all day and haven't finished it. It really stinks a bunch. I am wordless at the moment and having problems with putting words together to make a statement and one, which would represent what we are trying to do here. Difficult. I am really going to try hard NOT to work on it this weekend. I need rest and I plan to have plenty of it.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought tiles for the Tile Craft lesson today. When are you available? I know the Byers' don't have plans this weekend. Or is a week night better?

Your assignment for the tiles:

Pick a photo you like and copy it on a photocopy machine using the regular photocopy paper. Size it so that the photocopy can be torn/cropped to about 3x3 or 3.5 x3.5 inches. Bring photocopies to my house and we can crop them here.