Sunday, September 17, 2006

Geocaching


We got up this morning and went geocaching. The first one we went to was pretty easy to find and then decided to move to another one in the woods. We walked and walked in the woods up and down. It felt good to be out and about although I totally exhausted myself due to my cold. I wasn't used to doing much in these last few days and should not have done as much as I did. My family thinks I should stay home from work another day but I am itching to get back in to start getting back to "normal", if there is such a thing. After tomorrow night I am sure I will be itching to take time off.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

2 comments:

cmhl said...

fun!! we do that sometimes when we go camping!

crazed lunatic said...

i still don't get what geocaching is??? i looked at the website and don't understand it.... am i just plain stupid??