Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday Morning

Judy, of course you can borrow my "Be Happy Everyday" stamp. If I had known you wanted to use that one too, I would have added it to your borrow bag. Believe me, anytime you want to have a borrow bag, I would be happy to share. I am a good sharer. Sorry you had to spend the money and then lost your stamp. That really bites. If you lose my "Be Happy" stamp, I would not be happy, I would be sad, but it is just a stamp and I would get over it. You might have to give me one of your children for compensation but otherwise we would be all good. Also, I didn't get to read the post so I didn't get to put the stamp in SIL purse. If you need it before tomorrow, you are welcome to come and get it tonight. Just let me know before you come so I will have plenty of time to find it on my craft table....HA HA! (not kidding)

I do not steal, nor did I steal your gift. Well, sometimes I steal kisses from my niece but she then wipes it off so that makes it even...but your gift, NOPE, it was purchased right under your nose.

Last night I played with niece...we played Toy Story. She has the Buzz, Woody and squeaky toy. Each time I was Buzz and he did something fun, I had to trade and be Woody. Then that darn cowboy would have fun and the next moment I found I was traded yet again to Buzz. It was so confusing being different characters within 5-10 minutes of each other. It is a good thing I am such a good actress and can switch rolls so often and quickly. I think I hear Hollywood calling me now.

I am going to have a good day today even if I don't want to! I have much work to do even though it isn't what I particularly want to do! I stopped and got coffee so things should be good at least until the cup is empty!

Hope everyone has a full cup kind of day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I rest easy that my entire Christmas present isn't going to be made out of someone's lovely business card? That would be a free gift, not stolen, not bought just there for the taking.

Auntie said...

Rest easy
Not a free gift

Not stolen

Just brought because I thought you would love it...and you will...you will.

Nana said...

It sounds like Judy is as impatient and someone else I remember as a child (one who cannot wait). It is a long time until Christmas, she will be absolutely nuts by then from the suspense