Thursday, September 28, 2006

Happy Thursday and Friday to me!


I am leaving work early and I am heading south today. I am going to go see a friend who lives in Nashville. I am pretty excited because she is going to take me to a new scrapbook place, which just opened. No, I am not a scrapbooker, but it does mean one of my lucky friends may get what I will be making. She and I are going to a class this evening. It will be fun seeing a new shop, new ideas and the obvious, getting to spend time with her. The only sad part for me is that I will miss seeing my niece. She spent last night with her nana and papaw so it will be 2 nights and 3 days without her. I love and miss her so much when I am away from her. I guess the only good news is that her parents will have time to deprogram her from staying with the grandparents by the time I get home...(HAHA...just kidding mom!)

I will try to post while I am down in the valley but one can never depend on cell coverage.

2 comments:

Nana said...

I read that!!!! If she always needs de-programing after visiting with us then it makes me wonder why she is allowed to come down. Did you have to be de-programed after spending 18 YEARS with me? I don't think so...or else we wouldn't be as close now as we are.

Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

You tell her, Mom! That was not nice to write that Rebecca,(especially when you know your mom reads this)

=) lol

I am just kidding.......(smiles)

Have a wonderful time and I will talk to you later.