Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Lunch Out

I went and had lunch with the birthday girl, Stephanie today. She, Judy and I met at Boston Market. BTW, Judy, I believe I owe you for my part of Stephanie's lunch! Anyway, it was so nice to get out of the office for an hour. Okay, an hour and 15 minutes! You caught me!

At any rate, SIL and I gave Stephanie scrapbooking supplies. I really thought they were cute. I think Judy covet them too. I am looking forward to seeing some pages completed with those STEPHANIE! With that new camera, you better go and take some new pictures so you can use those supplies!

So like I said, it was Stephanie's birthday but I GOT THE GOODIES! Remember that stamp set opened by the building owner....and has never made it back to me!? Well, Ms Judy gave me her set! She said she didn't use them any longer and was going to get rid of them! BTW Judy I am ready to take on being your personal assisant for the ebay items....bring it on girl! Judy totally rocks! I am excited about those stamps and with her giving them to me, I will now have to make her a thank you card.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I am counting down the minutes to go home...I still have several more hours to go...*ugh*

3 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

one hour and forty-five to go here....less if i can nag the boss to an oblivion so he kicks me out! ;)

thanks for my goodies...i shall figure out when i can actually DO something with my fun supplies....i've been on an inadvertent crafting moratorium lately.... *sobs*

Nana said...

you are chpped liver auntie. i am at nanas house 2 days. i love you
maggie

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the stamp or stamp set that you used for my last card? The stamp with an envelope at the bottom and flowers popping out of the top? I couldn't find it in my Stampin Up! catalog. Is it retired?

By the way....It looks like Maggie was Grandma napped.