Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Beautiful Day


It is 2 p.m. and beautiful outside. I was tired of sitting here so I got up and took a walk. Across from where I work, there is both a track and also a paved path working its way around part of the state park. I walked the path near the park and when I got tired, I sat down on the grass. I could have stayed there the rest of the day and things would have been good for me but I had to ruin my fun and come back into work. I am finding I like being outside. This is a new concept for me because I don’t know if I enjoyed being outside much my entire life. Well, I do remember liking to be outside and swinging on the bench (I would even do this when snow on the ground) but never have I remembered wanting to go out just to be in nature. I am going to go to Nashville on Thursday night and look forward to walking with my friend Kathleen and her dog at the state park. What is up with me?

Judy, did you find your missing stamp? Get into your van and slam on the brakes and maybe you will find it.

No comments: