Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Stamp Set


Here is the stamp set I paid $2.50 for....Originally I posted $2.00 but when I looked back it was $2.50...Anyway, I still do not have these in my hands yet! The person who has them in his presence is a very busy man.....These are his jobs that I know of:

1. Takes kids to school and picks them up
2. Owns several buildings (rentals)
3. Over the police department in the town
4. Runs an agency for special security (He told me, among other things, he does business with the D. Trump man...I don't know if I should believe him or not....)
5. Was asked to be in REO Speedwagon's band when they hit big in the 70-80's (The wife said "Why are you telling these things??" So I am not sure about that one either.)

He is something else!! You never know what is going to come out of his mouth and what to believe when it does but he is really fun...The last thing I can say is he is always and I mean always late. Sometimes a day late, sometimes a few hours late and sometimes he just never shows and forgets. I am afraid he is going to forget that he has my stamps. I have told his cleaning crew the story about him thinking I sent him the stamps (she laughed too) and she said she would remind him. I also have the maintenance man of this building reminding him as well as my boss. Surely, between all of us I will get my stamp set back before they disappear for good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU CANNOT FORGET THAT HE IS A DR. IN PSYCHOLOGY, A COACH ON HIS KIDS TEAM, AMONG OTHERS.....