Thursday, September 21, 2006

Salad Anyone?


I love to eat salad so this hit my stomach hard. I am just glad I didn't have one for lunch today or I may have lost it. The note attached to the picture stated what probably happened was the water the lettuce was washed in contained polliwogs and these became fresh new frogs, right in the packages. So if you're looking for salad fixings with a little more body, then be sure and try this brand.

My mom said she watched a show on TV about how they "clean" the washed lettuce! I guess the show was correct!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not see the forg until I read the post. Ewwwww Gross!

Please post the craft/stamping site you mentioned at lunch.

Anonymous said...

I would also like to say something about this. I was at the flower shop when a lady is asking repeatedly to the tender, does this flower has worms or insects? please check it twice because the other day I bought a fresh lettuce at the supermarket, I handpicked it and placed it on a plastic bag, I paid for it and when I got home put it on the fridge. After 2 hours, I opened the fridge in order to make dinner when the biggest frog of all jumped at me on my chest. THE FROG WAS INSIDE THE LETTUCE ALL THE TIME!!!