Sunday, December 31, 2006

Rubber Stamp Convention

If we order tickets online, we save 2 bucks, however; there is a dollar handling fee no matter how many tickets ordered. If you want me to order, I will divide the price on the cost of your ticket. General admission is 8 bucks or 6 bucks if we order online. We also can come in 1/2 hour earlier than others who buy their tickets at the door. Watcha thinking? Want to order online? If I have 4 who want to order (including myself) it would be $6.25 each. Please blog comment back with yes by January 20th. I will place order on this date.

Heirloom’s Indianapolis Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts FestivaltmMARCH 3 & 4 ~ Indiana State Fair ~ Indianapolis, IN

I choose Saturday the 3rd. What are you thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's buy online. Sat the 3rd is good for me, and so is $6.25 plus early admission!!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds good to me.... steph byers