Sunday, December 31, 2006

NYE

I ended up going over to Fraubyers house tonight for a few hours. As you may see, I am posting this very early in the evening as I came home early. I wanted to go out for a few hours to see everyone but since I haven't been feeling well, decided to make it an early night. I was home by 8 p.m.! Fraubyers made me a hot, stiff drink to see if I could kill the germs. I sweated quite a bit but I don't think I am cured yet.

I was supposed to go to Sam's birthday party today at Chuck E Cheese but since my head was pounding, I didn't go. I really would have liked to go to see my niece play but I am sure she will be going back there again.

I am sad that I only have 1 day left until I have to go back to work. It has been very nice being off. I am happy I have a job, I just wish I had money and didn't have to work. Doesn't most of the world who has to work? LOL!

Well, Happy New Year everyone. This year has to be better than last or else I am going to have to do some changing in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My NYE was horrible, I wished I was dead, but don't call me, I can't talk about it at home and I am going to bed very early, like, now.

Anonymous said...

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I went to Meijers for a few things but they were crowded and was out of a lot of things in the deli. If there is anything special you want me to pick up (in the way of food) let me know.
Love you always,
Nana