Thursday, December 28, 2006

Searching

I have been searching for inspiration and have found some. I am going to make an art doll. I purchased some things from Art Girlz products and today purchased some felt and trimings. Looking forward to putting the doll together. It will be interesting to see what she comes out looking like...You know sometimes they have a life of their own....I have purchased purple poke a dot felt for her dress and some pink ribbon, among other items. She should be beautiful. Will post her after she is fully dressed and ready to take on the world!

2 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

that sounds really cool, girlie! :)

btw, we're having our annual New Year's party this year. You're more than welcome to come (along with anyone who reads this blog! ;) )

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...if it doesn't turm out weell, you can say it's your voodoo doll of boss #2. I have often wanted to make a voodoo doll, then maybe burn it in the back yard.