Monday, December 04, 2006

Okay kind of day

I have had an okay kind of day. First, the accountant came in so I had to work with her and the owner keep asking me questions so I was interrupted a good deal of the morning. Then, owner took me over to pick up my car, which needed oil change and when we got back, we had a very long meeting on a product line. The meeting was good but long. So long I wanted to take a nap but I got passed it and didn’t lie down. Then I went to see chiropractor and he adjusted my upper back and neck. It feels much better now. I was so stiff and I was feeling very stressed out. No reason to feel stressed other than having no money now. The money, which was supposed to be coming to me at the end of the month, well I have a feeling it isn’t coming. Owner said something to me today about money and it didn’t sound like I was going to be getting any, any time soon. I am trying not to worry about it. Other than looking for something else, there isn’t much I can do about it. I have another owner to have to deal with too. I am going to referring to him as “Boss 2”. Boss 2 makes me want to drink heavily. He is a super duper nice guy but he goes over things like a million and a half times. My patience level is pretty much short fused when it comes to that. He called in his computer man and it ended up costing almost a thousand dollars for him to do things I could have done in the same time for pennies. There are many things I don’t know, I will give you that; but there are also many things I do. I realize it is a comfort level but come on; I can download software. I can set up Microsoft Outlook to send and receive emails. Who on this green earth do you think did all this prior to Boss 2 moving in with us? ME darn it! ME and if I had questions, I ask the questions to get the answer! I can set up Outlook almost blindfolded. Do you know how many employees we USED to have where I had to do this for? I have also built the website and know how to copy and move things around. I created it! Okay, sorry for all the ranting. Like I said, I realize it is a learning experience from this man but I hope my brash personality doesn’t go off on him. If he wasn’t so darn nice and likeable, I would have already had him chopped up and spit out. I told old boss “number one” it was a good thing boss 2 was so nice otherwise, boss 2 would have already been told off by me…...Boss 1 agreed. I must hold temper. If I want to continue to work here for another 5 years, I must hold temper. Please pray for my patience and temper to be held.

No comments: