Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday - A pretty good day

Today is a pretty good day. Both boss 1 and boss 2 are still out and in Georgia. They are due back in tonight, which means they will more than likely be in tomorrow. I don't wish them illness of any kind but do want them to rest and relax before coming in......They have had a long training sessions and deserve some R&R before coming back to work. OKAY...It isn't them who needs the fracking rest it is ME darn it! It is ME! I don't want them to come back in!!!!! I have gotten SO MUCH WORK DONE since they have been gone! It has been a little bit of HEAVEN! I finished up on a mail merger for approximately 1000 letters and envelopes. I can just hear boss 2 ask me tomorrow if I did the merging right. I am going to ask him to check every darn one of them.....Then I am going to ask him if he only has worked with twits in the past. Can you tell I am at my wits in with these 2 people?? I seek calm blue ocean...I seek calm blue ocean....

I got 4 new tires today! Whoot! I parked in the wee back of the lot. I guess the reason why the back 2 tires needed replaced is because the roofers where I work have been working on this building for about 6 months. I found a roofing tire in my parking space the other day. I really want to call the building owner and ask him how long the roofing is going to continue. I would ask the roofers but I don't see them but only a few hours every other week. Frustrating!

Well I must be off now! My lunch break is OVER and I must get back to work!

No comments: