Friday, December 29, 2006

Right

Make an art doll...Right...I can't keep my cold under control to do much of anything artsy. I am so frustrated! I certainly hope I can rid myself of this cold prior to my surgery on Thursday. I am also hoping getting rid of the growth on my vocal cords will help me keep down infections and perhaps not have as many colds and things as I have had in the last year or so.

I ended up going to Archiver's today with SIL. We both had gotten gift certificates for Archiver's from my wonderful parents for Christmas. I got some fun things. Now I must get my mojo up and running full speed in order to be crafty and create.

Fraubyers....Need to go to Meijers in Carmel on Saturday? I need to go there....AND I cleaned out my car. Plenty of room!! LOL! Let me know if you want to take a spin.

No comments: