Thursday, December 14, 2006

Does anyone else think this is funny?

This cracks me up....Does anyone else think this is funny?

Britney Spears and Paris Hilton have reportedly called it quits as friends. A source close to Britney says she hasn't been seen with her "new best friend" Hilton since she made that post on her website apologizing to fans for her behavior. The source says: "Britney has been told by her people that if she ever wants a comeback, she has to stay far away from Paris and start acting like an adult." You'd think Britney's kids would've had something to do with her taking it easy, but turns out she's just doing it for her career. Shocking news from the mother of the century. I haven't even seen any shots of Jayden James Federline since his birth. Sure, maybe they're protecting his privacy, but I suspect she misplaced him on one of her daily mayonnaise hunts. Britney probably hasn't seen him for weeks because he's stuck somewhere in the chimney.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish Britney had a nanny, at least the kids would have half a chance at a normal life. And where is her mom, that she is supposedly so close to? Didn't she ever tell her daughter to wear panties in public? I don't want to think what my mom would say to me if I ever did that.