Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday

I had lunch today with a dear friend. I will post a picture of her later. She surprised me with a gift that I couldn't believe...I still can't believe it. Everyone knows I am having surgery and with that will come a pretty hefty size deductible, well she decided to help me a little with that! I thought I was going to cry at the table. If I had started I wouldn't have been able to stop. It was a very kind and generous thing. She also gave me a small wipe board and different colored markers to go along with it. Very cute gift too! I am so truly bless to have so many wonderful people in my life! If you are reading this, then you are one of them and I bless having you as a friend or loved one.

Speaking of loved ones....Tonight is my Christmas party and I was told I could bring a guest. Well my guest is so very happy right now singing and ready to party. She asked me, "Where are you going? I wanna go with you..." Who said anything about my significant other had to be old or male? She happens to be 5 and she happens to be my niece! It is just dinner at a nice restaurant....Believe me, she won't eat or drink herself silly and she is more behaved than most adults. I can almost guess what the outcome of the night will be. She will sit and color at the table and not a peep will be heard. She is so very happy, she just ran up to me and gave me a big hug and on top of all this, she is wearing a DRESS! I know boss 1 will not mind at all because he may be brining his 5 year old son....If he does mind, then I won't plan the party next year....

No comments: