Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturday Shopping


Today, me, my mom, sister in law, niece and aunt went shopping. First stop was Tuesday Morning and then we went to lunch at UNO. We had a little more time so I dragged everyone to T J Maxx. We then said good bye to my aunt Jackie and my mom and Stephenie, Maggie and I headed to Archivers. We were SO TIRED by the time we came home we instantly got into PJ's. The busiest place by far was T J Maxx. Has anyone been to the new one located in Castleton? It is the biggest darn store but there were SO MANY people! It was hard to get through the aisles. We only stayed maybe an hour but it was crazy. The line was so long I thought to myself this may not be worth it but it only took about 15 minutes to get through. So tonight we are all going to relax and watch Elf the movie. We think Elf is pretty darn silly and funny. I am so looking forward to resting. Hope everyone had a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really had a good time today and I am so glad we got together. The only bad thing was when Maggie got choked at lunch and when the big crocodile tears started when we had to leave. I think we should do it again sometime.