Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Call The Doctor

Maggie was sick on Sunday. Last evening, all 3 of us came down with the same darn virus so all 3 of us are home today. It is the grossest virus I have had in a very long time. I hope no one else I know gets it. I am especially worried about boss 1 and boss 2 because I did go into work yesterday and today, they are leaving on a flight to Georgia for a few days. It will be awful if they get this virus since they are supposed to be in training for our new product line. It is my hope if they get this, they will get it when they return and not before. Can you imagine being sick on the plane?

That is it for now. I really got to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it coming out both ends? Could it be the flu? Is the flu a virus? Do you mind if I don't see you this week? You can leave stamps for me until next week, or pass them through an intermediary. I really don't want to be ill, especially if it is that contagious. I hope you get better soon. I am your wimpy friend.