Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Spirit Lost?

My ENT surgeon called in some medication so I can start breathing out of my nose. As I was pulling out of CVS, a car was backing up. I stopped because I decided he wasn't going to. He kept coming and coming and pretty soon he was going to hit my car. I honked to say, hey I am back here...Guess what I got? The finger. I couldn't believe it. I stopped to let this man out. He was about to run into my car so I let him know I was there and he gave me the finger. I was shocked. I guess he wanted me to stop my car in the middle of the road and back up too. The next thing I said to my self and directed to him was..."Merry Christmas to you too"....I am still shocked and it has been hours now. It isn't often I get the finger and when it happens, I guess I am stunned that people still do that kind of thing.

No comments: