Friday, December 15, 2006

Good News At Work

I figured my personal growth for new business for one of the lines I have been working on and I have grown the territory by 86% in sales! That is almost $10 grand in the last 60 days! The sales training classes I have been taking the last 60 days are really paying off!!! I have 15 Cd's of training materials, which I listen to over and over and over and now I am hearing the man who is speaking in my dreams. The very weird part to me is he is dead....Is that weird or what? Told boss 1 the news and he was so happy! I was so happy to because when I came in, he was in a bad mood and his office sits next to mine....

Hope everyone has a good day....My day will surely be a little brighter now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve a raise and a bonus!

Anonymous said...

I ate a chalupa from Taco Bell today. It had lettuce on it. If I should contract e coli and die, I want you and fraubyers to equitably split my stamp sets.