Friday, December 15, 2006

Update on Violet

On the earlier post this week regarding Violet....What I meant to type and did not write well is I think Violet might need to look for a "bigger" living space. She is just thriving and I am not sure if she likes to be crowded. Right now she is living in a one bedroom economy sized pot and I think she may need a more spacious living area. I in no way want her to leave my apartment complex. I love her and would miss caring for her if she decided to leave permanently. I don't know what I should offer her as I was told her "type" likes to live in smaller homes. Anyone have information they would like to share on the subject?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad news for my stampin friends, I am still alive with no apparent side effects. You might want to know though, that your gifts are wrapped and under the treee, tagged with your names, should the need arise and you have to look for them yourselves.

Anonymous said...

I think Violet is very settled in where she is living. I would not encourage her to move out until she shows signs of giving birth to some "little ones. You will be able to tell when the little "sprouts" start popping up all around her. If she gets too crowded in her little condo she will start to bloom.
Nana