Tuesday, December 05, 2006

2 PM Tuesday

Is it Friday yet? Seriously, today is a much better day than yesterday...You wouldn't know that with all the cussing I have done today...I had to do a mail merger for about 500 companies and the printer kept jamming. It would run 1 or 2 envelopes then jam. I am finished with part 1 of the letters and envelopes. Still much to do with them however unfortunately, I am waiting on boss 1 and boss 2. They wanted these letters to go out the first of November. Here it is the first of December and they haven't done what needs to be done in order for me to get it out. Now, I hope they realize I am off the last week of the month or I am going to be very mad! Maybe I should call boss 1 and boss 2...Thing 1 and Thing 2....LOL!

I found a new station on the web I like to listen to. www.pandora.com You type in a band or the name of the artist you like and they play similar types of music within that genre. You can then give the thumbs up or down if you like or don't like the song. It creates a play list. I am hearing some pretty neat stuff. Not the everyday radio play....

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you told Boss 2 (about doing computer things) "yes, I know how to do that. I'd be happy to do that for you. Just let me know when I can help you." And you can tell boss2 when he repeats things "I'm very smart/quick, I don't need you to spend your time explaining things to me. I know you have more valuable things to do with your time."

Anonymous said...

Lunch on Friday, anyone?

Anonymous said...

8:30 AM and three hours till lunch. Mmmm

Anonymous said...

How about "thanks for telling me that again, but I remember what you told me earlier."

"If you want to ride my ass today, you'll have to get at the back of the line."