Monday, January 01, 2007

A New Year


So what have a done today to start the year out right? I drank a hot totty? Not sure if that is how you spell it or not....I am still fighting a little bit of a cold so decided to give it a shot. It helped a great deal. I may have to drink another one tonight before going to bed and maybe just maybe, I will feel like going into work. Nah. Don't count on that. After being off for 11 days, it is going to be very difficult. Very difficult indeed.


I am reading a pretty good book. It is an older book, which I got from 1/2 price book store and it is called The Ivy Chronicles. It is pretty good. It was a national bestseller and it is entertaining me and I am planning on passing it on to whoever wants to read it next. What are you reading?


I am pretty down today with it being my last day of vacation. I haven't crafted one bit. I wanted to craft and I did plenty of shopping to do crafting but just didn't do any. This is not good for my soul and I must create more this year! This is one of my many goals. Want to share a goal with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The wetaher is cold and crappy, so after a day out at the mall with my brats, I am happy to be home and dry. It is cold and wet out, my least favorite weather combination. I'll pass on Starbucks with you tonight, but I'll see you on wed.