Monday, January 15, 2007

Very tired today

I didn't sleep well last night. I just couldn't sleep at all! It was a miserable night. I even decided to take a half of a sleeping pill around midnight and that didn't help either! It wasn't like a drank a bunch of caffeine on Sunday. I just don't know what the deal was but today, I can hardly walk, talk or concentrate at all. I must rest and rest soon!

Well, that is it for now because I can't even think about what to write or what I did this past weekend to write about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to know when Nana Judy is making some of her famous vegetable soup. I need to buy a few jars as warm winter gifts, and a few for me to eat. It sounds so good right now. I wish I could go to the Judy store and stock up on all the yumminness I hear she makes. How many jars are in a case? Maybe I can split a case with someone...

A beautiful snow filled day and hot vegetable soup for dinner, what could be better?