Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Yee Haw!

Petty good day considering I woke up 10 minutes before I was supposed to leave for work! I can’t even believe I decided to look at my clock when I did. I was wake probably 15 prior but didn’t realize or wasn’t awake “enough” to realize my clock had not gone off. I need a new alarm clock.

I am pretty tired now. I am used to taking a nap about this time so my body is telling me to lie down and rest. I can’t do that because I have to much work to do and I will be off on Thursday and Friday of this week. Wake up darn you! I just opened the window to my office. It is a bit nippy out there so that should do the trick!

The last couple days I have been fixing hot toddies to drink to help with my cold. It has been working and I haven’t taken any over the counter meds since I started drinking. I guess it is true that alcohol kills germs. I ran out of the liquor I was using and had to go to the store and get more liquor. I felt like an idiot buying alcohol on my lunch hour! I also purchased cokes and lemon. That, I am sure, made me look like I was going to have a party! Yee Haw!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of alcohol??? Your step-daddy always says that if wine didn't have alcohol in it he would like it just the same. Well guess what? When I was in Meijers New Year's Eve I found some alcohol-free Chardoney (sp?) and we will just SEE if it gets drank before the "real stuff" or not.
he, he, he. Men don't foul me!!!

Nana

Anonymous said...

I walk into a liquor store and ALWAYS have to ask for help. I can never find a darn thing. OR, I must look really lost and someone always shows me where the stuff I am looking for is located.

What is in a hot toddy? I may need one (or two) as I am sleeping poorly at night.