Sunday, January 07, 2007

Good Night

I came home on Saturday night. It was a very good night for me. My SIL made me one of my favorite soups (potato) and it was oh so yummy and my niece was the best little girl in the world! She loved my dry erase board, which I am using to communicate. She is a little reader and writer now! I got so many hugs and kisses it made having the surgery worth wild!

I am still getting pretty tired off and on during the day. I can't figure it out. I also am sleeping VERY WELL during the night time. Perhaps it is just the healing process taking place. I am not upset at all about it, it is just curious thing to me.

I have my CAT scan on Tuesday for my neck. I am a little nervous about it because I haven't ever had one but I am sure it will be fine. I know it is like having a x-ray. Does anyone know how long it takes normally?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know nothing about cat scans, but I am curious to hear (or read) all about yours, so tell us the details when you have them, please.