Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sleeping

I am sleeping I am sleeping I am sleeping! Just like a normal person! I have forgotten how it feels like to sleep more than an hour at a time. Or should I say, 10 minutes per hour! I used to be up all night long. I used to wake up exhausted! I am now sleeping 5-6 hours at a time and only getting up to go to potty! Yeah! I think getting the growth off my vocal cords is a good thing because I can sleep! Wait...Wait...maybe it is the Vicodin, which is letting me sleep?! Hum. I guess time will tell. All I know is that I am awake and ready to face the world! I like that feeling!!!

The only issue I am really having after I get up is my neck starts hurting and then my head. I must have really bruised my neck thrashing around trying to breathe. I hope this works itself out pretty soon. My neck is pretty sore and after awhile it feels like I need it to be supported.

No comments: