Tuesday, January 09, 2007

CT SCAN - Check

I had my CT Scan this morning. I was so very scared during the procedure. I am clostophobia so I am sure this is one of the reasons why it was so stressful for me. After I had the IV the test began and I was told not to swallow. Everyone knows how hard it is to do something when you are told not to do it....Also, I wanted to swallow because of the taste in my mouth. I thought it was werid that the iv carried taste to my mouth immediately. The test didn't take very long but I was very dizzy afterwards. I was given a drink and had to sit in the waiting room to make sure I wasn't going to pass out or have a reaction to the dyes. I hope the scan came out clear. I really don't know how it could have because I know I was shaking. The best part of the morning was that I was given a warm blanket. I love hospitals warm blankets. They feel so nice and cozy and it makes me think of love. So the blanket gave me love.

Afterwards I meet my friend Laurie for breakfast at Bob Evans. Today is her birthday so I treated her to a meal. I haven't seen her since before Christmas so she had double the goodies to open. She gave me snowman poop because she said I was naughty......*sigh*.....If she would only realize that she is the naughty one....HAHA.......I also got some other goodies and a warm blanket, which I have sitting on my lap right now and you know how I feel about receiving love from a good warm blanket!

No comments: