Saturday, January 06, 2007

Getting to go home today

I am feeling up to going home today, but I am oh so tired still! I guess any type of surgery would or could wear one out. I haven't taken any Vicodin today and I am hoping I won't have to. I might in a little while because I am sore but wonder if I should take something less addictive. Vicodin may be a little like shopping to me....addictive!

I ate pretty good this morning. My momma fixed me biscuits and gravy and some soft scrambled eggs. I am not an egg person but I did manage to eat just a little bit just to have something different to eat. It was oh so good stuff! Nothing like homemade biscuits and gravy to make you feel better! Soft and full of goodness!

My niece has promised me hugs and kisses upon my return home this evening. We shall see about that...Nana (my mom) and Papaw are bringing me home and will be coming to play....and in the light of them coming I will be pushed out of the way. I am about 5th in line with her....just below the dog. LOL!

No comments: