Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I am still laughing!


I had a very big laugh today. My mother sent me a picture of a “homemade” gift. (Picture to the right). It was slippers. I sent the email on to not only friends; I sent it to a male stranger! I shouldn’t say stranger, because I do have a WORKING relationship with this man, I just have never met him in person before! I didn’t even know I had sent him the email until he emailed me back stating:

“There are just some emails a man shouldn’t open! Happy New Year!”

I laughed and laughed and laughed! Can you imagine? I sent him an email back stating I had hoped he had a good laugh on my expense.

This is the email, which I forwarded to everyone:

Here is a gift I am planning on making each of you next year for Christmas since money is going to be tight this year. Please let me know your size so I can get started on them. I have also included the directions just in case you want to pass this gift out to others too.

Take four maxis to make a pair. Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers, etc.These slippers are soft and Hygienic; Non-slip grip strips on the soles; Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh; No more bending over to mop up spills; Disposable and biodegradable; Environmentally safe; Three convenient sizes: Regular, Light day, and Get out the Sand. Happiest of holidays........

No comments: