Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kids these days!


My brother and I have been playing a race car game on the Xbox. He bought the game used for $3 and we are really getting good use of it. This game doesn’t have anybody beating each other up or doing anything disturbing on it. It is just racing car against car through streets and crazy corners. I enjoy playing the game but I normally end up getting dents in my thumb from holding the thumb stick to hard and also I tense my muscles in my hands, arms and legs. I have to say I am pretty terrible playing this game. In fact, I come in dead last most of the time but it doesn’t matter. I still like to play. The only bad thing, I think, is that I end up cussing like a sailor. We always play when Maggie goes to bed but I still don’t like cussing when we play this game.

This morning, my brother comes and tells me that my 5 year old niece is the one who I will need to aspire to beat. She did a fast lap in 33 seconds. WHAT? 33 seconds? It takes me several MINUTES to do the same darn thing! This must mean she didn’t crash into any other cars and/or guard rails! I couldn’t believe it!!

No comments: