Saturday, January 13, 2007

What is and isn't cool....

This evening Maggie was showing me her new Lightening McQueen car and I said "That's nice." I was informed, "It isn't nice Auntie, It's COOL." I guess I am the one who is not so cool.

Don't you just hate when you buy something and all the pieces are not there? I am frustrated because I purchased a kit at Hobby Lobby and the main piece of the kit wasn't in the box! I wanted to do this craft this weekend and since they aren't open on Sunday's, I won't be able to return it. This is not cool either.

I purchased a warm blowing humidifier to put in my room. I am planning on running it at night when I sleep to help my throat. I didn't have a very good night last night. I had a massage and I guess since I hadn't had one in quite a while my muscles decided to spasm while I tried to sleep. I was up and down all night. Each time I woke up, my mouth felt dry. Since I would wake up dry I would take a big drink of water, which meant I was up going to the restroom too. None of this is cool to me either.

What I think is cool:
The growth taken off my vocal cords came back benign!
The CT Scan taken of my neck came back negative!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to call you back today but the phone had a message on it that you were out of reach. I can't remember why it said that, I just couldn't even get to a place to leave you a message that I tried to call. I guess you could have my phone records subpaened to prove I made an outgoing call to you.....