Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cervical Traction


My cervical traction unit came in yesterday. I started the program last evening. I am supposed to do the stretching twice daily. I just don’t know if I will be able to do that. It means I have to get up early. I don’t like getting up early. I don’t like having to get up at 6:25 am now and if I do this every morning, it would mean I would have to get up at 6 a.m. I just don’t think I can do it. Between my brother and my niece, I don’t know if this will help me or not because they both make me laugh to the point of no return. Maggie has to be right there with me and my brother is talking to me telling me I am not doing exactly what the instruction video showed to do. Never mind that my doctor gave me different directions but at any rate, he makes me laugh out loud. Maggie thinks she has to snuggle on top of me when I am lying on the floor doing the stretching. Last night my brother was going off about me not following the directions and for Maggie to get in and help me when Maggie stated, “I only got to watch half of the video” and my brother yells back that it was obviously more than what I had watched. So Maggie came a running! Those two are to much sometimes! I hadn't laughed like that in a long time.


UPDATE: Cervical traction (neck) NOT cervix! LOL!!

No comments: