Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Salary Cuts


My salary has been cut by ½. Why do I stay at a job, which my salary was cut? Because of what they say about the grass being greener on the other side….There is a lot going on here and in the end, I know everything is going to be fine. I have also been informed my salary would be repaid back to me starting the first of the year when the money starts flowing in again and it will flow again. I can’t speak about what is happening because it is in the hands of a legal eagle but I can say I am going to benefit from it a great deal once it is all said and done. It is just getting through the next few months, which is going to suck. Wish me well friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to ask you to be my personal ebay trading assistant. You can list stuff for me and take a percentage back for your own pocket.