Thursday, August 31, 2006

Is today Wednesday or Thursday?

My life is crazy and compared to some, it might seem boring however when you don't know what day it is and you work every day it would seem I would be a little out of it. I am giving myself a little break here, I understand it is early in the morning and I am hungry; however, I have remembered to take my Ginkgo biloba...Shouldn't this help me remember what day it is? I read up on Ginkgo biloba product and any day now, I should cease with having dementia and began enjoying a life free from forgetting. At least I think I should be experiencing this....I am not quite sure this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought some of that so I can improve my memory, but I can never remember to take it.......

What were we talking about?

Cherry Pie

Nana said...

It doesn't get any better. Sometime I wonder if I left part of my mind back in grade school. I make lists to remind me to look at my previous lists. The trouble with this is that I lose my list.