Monday, August 21, 2006

Bagel Dogs Gone Bad

Not really bad, just if I have to eat another one I might go bad....I have been eating bagel dogs (frozen) for 3 weeks straight for lunch....or it seems. Since the decrease in pay, I have to watch my spending, which means no more eating lunch out...so I have been really good cutting corners and watching what I spend so that I can make it the next 2 months. Have you ever had your salary cut in half and still try to live?? S T I N K S....Anyway, if I have to eat another bagel dog this week I might have to be hospitalized because even the thought of them are starting to make me sick....And yet I still have a minimum of 8 weeks to go...ugh! A $5-7 lunch would be cheaper than a hosptial stay so I am thinking I should start using charge cards again to get through this difficult time...IT WILL BE MY LAST resort but I just don't think I can go another bagel day...I just don't think I can do it...

2 comments:

Karla said...

Tell me about it. I used to be in your shoes. I don't know you, but I totally sympathize. I used to eat Cup-O Noodles...Yech! To this day I won't eat them.

Anonymous said...

How to make my own rub ons? Are you kidding me? Sounds like a lot of work and rub ons can be such a bother. tell ya what, you try it and tell me how it goes...

Need extra money? Sell stuff on ebay. Not just my stuff, but yours. Have alittle craft sale in your home and invite me and Steph and whoever else over to shop.

I could buy some of those bagel dogs. Seth and I would eat them!

I lived on mac and cheese with tuns mixed in when I was in college. It is tastier than it sounds, but still....

Sell used books and cd's at Half Price Books. Sell Niece's used toys at Once Upon a Child. (Okay, ask SIL before you pilfer through the kids' stuff.)

sell home made card sets on ebay.

Hmmm I am full of ideas today.