Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Intuition or Sensitive or just down right Crazy

On Friday, July 7th, while I was traveling from my work to my home, I had this feeling. It was a very strong feeling that my current working conditions were going to be okay. I picked up my phone and I called the owners wife and said, “I just got the most wonderful feeling everything is going to be okay.” I told her I just felt so confident things were going to work out for us and I believed it. Little did I know, the owner of the company I was working for had just gotten fired after 3 days from another place he was working. This meant, he would be coming back to work at his own company.

Yesterday, Tuesday, August 1 I was extremely depressed. I haven’t been this depressed in a long, long time. It was difficult for me to think, eat or concentrate while I was at work. I picked up the phone and I called my mother…who asked me if I was alone in the office. I was. She told me to try not to let it bother me so. Last evening I got a call from my mother. She informed me that my uncle had passed away that very morning. The very time I was suffering so badly from depression.

I was explaining the above to my friend Luci this morning. She asked me if I remembered when her husband died. I had told her I didn’t sleep well and woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t catch my breath. The same time I woke up was around the time of her husbands death.

What does all this mean? Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I don't get these kinds of feelings. So, I am no help at all. But, I am so very sorry about your uncle. Did he live near here? Was it unexpected? Can I do anything other than offer a very big hug and lots of sympathy?