Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bagel Dogs Gone Bye Bye

The bagel dogs were purchased from Schwans....The first time I got a box, I ate them for breakfast and lunch and ran out before the Schwan's man came back in....(comes in at my work now and then for others and I just happened to see him...) Anyway, since I ran out before the next time I saw him, I purchased 2 boxes...This is a cheap breakfast and lunch...Well, I couldn't and didn't finished the first box. (Maybe 4 left or so) The second box hasn't even been open! So guess what...It was a good day because Schwan's man came into my office today and he let me RETURN THEM!! So I bought some popcorn from him....HA

My friend who used to work with me invited me out for lunch today. I am sure she took pitty on me...however, I will take pitty on her after my salary is brought back up...We used to buy each other lunches when we worked together. It all washes out in the end...and it was good to see her.

Speaking of salary being brought back up...No it isn't yet but good things are coming! Owner man signed a new contract today with something very promising and we have people in line waiting to purchase the goods! I just believe, in a year from now we are going to realize the good, which came from all this work stuff we have gone through these last few months. Good things are happening for us and on top of this I was BUSY all DAY!

The other news I have is....drum roll please...I have the next 2 birthday presents purchased / ordered for my friends b-day!...Stephanie and Judy!!! I like to think ahead....in fact, I have already done a lot of Christmas shopping for my family this summer...I guess it was a good thing since I am less 1/2 of my salary right now.

Got to go and try to get some rest now....Don't know how I can because my stomach isn't well tonight but will give it a shot...

UPDATE: The new stamp I got reads..."Be Happy Every Day" I realize I should not have spent any money on unnecessary things like that, however, it is being discontinued and I have been searching for months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI, I did not take pity on you, I missed my friend....thats all. =)


Cherry Pie

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy! My present is in! For me?! You shouldn't have! (Oh yes, you should have, I LOVE presents. especially when ther are for ME!!!)