Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Marketing Blitz

For about 2 weeks, (on and off) I have been doing cold calling customers to see if they would use one of our newest product lines. This is a first for me as I never had to make cold calls before. I can’t say that I enjoy doing them either….YUCK! After many hours I got a nibble and I am very excited about the nibble! I told owner, I realize it is an extremely small victory never less it was one, which I made all on my own! *pats self on back* I had a customer who not only decided that his company would “try” the line but this company went ahead and filled out and sent me their credit application! I am so HAPPY that making more calls today may not be as difficult as yesterday. I have heard you will hear 100 no's and then 1 yes. Today, I start back at counting from the beginning...ONE, TWO....

No comments: