Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Morning Routine Shaken Up

I used to come into my office and find I had 20, 30, even 60 unread emails and normally, less than 5% were junk. Now, I come in and I am lucky to have 3 new unread emails. The remaining emails are junk. This morning I had 9 junk emails and no new unread emails. What a huge disappointment for me. I am not saying I enjoy being bogged down with emails….it is just this is how I have started my mornings for the last 7 years. I got my caffeine, I sat down and I read for an hour. It let me unwind from the morning commute and let me sip my drink. It is kind of like those people who have to read the paper and drink coffee every morning. What do I do now? Does this mean I have to start working right away? It is time to start a new change and do things different. I am just having troubles with all these changes, which have been given to me all at once.

I hope everyone who got up and did the same thing they did yesterday as they did this morning has a great day! My day started out with a wow moment.

No comments: