Friday, August 18, 2006

Continue On

As I am sitting here at work on Friday morning, I hear myself say I can't go on. I just can not go on like this. I am exhausted and my head is nodding off. Then I realize I haven't had any of my vitamins. So I get out my bag (yes bag) of vitamins and start pouring them out on my desk. I am allowed 3 a day of my multi. I normally take 1 in the morning and 2 at lunch however today I decided to switch it up a bit since I am feeling so down. My job either needs to pick up or I need to only work a few days a week. I just can't take being bored. It isn't that I don't have anything to do, what is left isn't appealing and I just don't want to do it. I think I will go outside and take a quick walk. This should stimulate me and I hope to come back refreshed and ready to tackle the work I keep pushing off...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph says she can meet for lunch in the Castleton area. Is that too far for you? I would like to see more of you, but don't know quite how to arrange it. I could pack sandwiches for all of us and we could eat together somewhere. But I don't always like heat or sunshine, so while I am flexible and would meet at a park, it wouldn't be my favorite place.

Ken Tocheniuk said...

Hi Auntie,
There is seven galleries that sell The Stone Heaters in Canada.I just invented them a few years ago and hope to have more places carrying them soon.I like giving them away better than selling them but ...you know ... everyone says that's not how business works. Since you were the first person to post a comment though it sounds like a good enough reason to give one away( a small one).If you are interested my website is thestoneheaters.com and email is ken@thestoneheaters.com.
Ken