Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wednesday 2 PM

Owner wants to talk to me. I will more than likely get into trouble for responding to his letter even though he told me I could respond to it. That happens and has happened before. Like the time when he told all of us we could do whatever we wanted to the folks at "corporate America", the ones we used to work with...And I said I wouldn't do anything because he was going to still work with some of those folks. After he was fired, (second time) I did say my peace and then I got into trouble. I did remind him that he said we could do or say anything we wanted, however I choose NOT TO until I knew he would no longer have any affiliation with corporate America. I got into trouble anyway. I take responsibility for doing what I did but I would have NEVER done or said what I did if he didn't say I could....

Anyway, the biggest thing I repeated over and over in my note was that I was deeply wounded and that my spirit had been ...Well, actually I am going to post what I wrote to him...It is still how I feel.


You have single handedly crushed my spirits.

I have been working very diligently getting things up to speed and ready so when things pick up, I would be ready to step in and go. I have been working on training myself on Quickbooks with journaling and understanding of how things are processed, this is not easy for me. I have been training and retraining myself on ACT so I could understand how best it could serve us. I have been putting together marketing materials to get out to the field and have done major pushes to get product line information into the hands of customers. I have made numerous cold calls, which is also not easy for me. I have been reviewing the (sales training) skills I am gaining and applying them where I can to help the business grow. I think about (company) the majority of my time off. What I could do better, what can be done better. This is on top of following up on quotes and other misc items in the office to do daily. I am here every day and even if I am going to be late 5 minutes I call in to let your know and for what? I could be sitting at home. I opted to work so I could help (company) out during this less than perfect time. I am very discontent now. I am more than crushed. I am devastated.

The CD's will be returned to my home with me. I will never bring another in the office so no order will need to be understood by yourself or anyone else.

If there is wrapping paper in the office, then it is because I purchased and brought wrapping paper in. Normally I would not mind sharing but since it seems it means anyone can go through other people's desk, I guess I will be taking that home as well. What this means is there is no reason to look for wrapping paper in my space any longer.

I am flabbergasted to find you have not seen any progress with cleaning and organizing in the office. Even my office, which still needs work, has been worked on and yes it still needs work, I admit. The front 2 desks in the main area as well as the communication room are cleaned up. I have also worked in the conference room moving items to cabinets. Why did you clean out the gray cabinets with your expense reports? Why? We spoke about clearing out and purging at the end of the year, why did you think it was necessary to do it last month? And if you thought it was necessary, then why didn't you say so? I thought we were going to do the purging at the end of the year because that is what I was told.

I am harboring deep resentment right now and my sensitivity level is at an all time high right now. I think I need to rethink me working here for half pay if it isn't at all appreciated. I will have to think about it and I will talk to you about this later this week.


That folks is what I wrote to him....He asked for it and I gave it. Now I will more than likely suffer the outcome tomorrow at 2 p.m.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Auntie, I don't know why it is happing (and I know it doesn't really matter) but every time you comment on my blog it comes in twice. I get really excited when I think there are more comments than what there is, he he he!! I just wanted to say I love you and I hope today goes very well for you.