Saturday, October 07, 2006

Breaking and Entering

Judy - I forgot I gave you the white pad. Keep them as long as you need to use them. Also, it is now 2:11 p.m. and I haven't called you to go do the prank. Could you do it this evening or tomorrow? Call my cell. I also wanted to do the poinsettia but everyone at my table wanted to do the other one so I just got sucked in. I thought the poinsettia was prettier.

Now for the feature part of my note: Breaking and Entering

Let me tell everyone that I couldn't get into the fraubyers home last evening because the MR locked the door going from the garage into the living room. I was very worried about those poor piggies. Fraubyers called and MR just didn't think about it and locked me out. He did have a brilliant idea, check and see if any of the downstairs windows are unlocked. Yes! Ding Ding! They locked the garage up good and tight but left the window above the sink unlocked. Well, before this, let me tell you my brother tried to pick the locks. I guess he also has a big heart for starving animals....And wouldn't it have been just awful if one ate the other one? YUCK! I don't think it would have come to that...Just wanted to put the mental picture in your head...Anyway, after no success, I went searching for a young child to heave into the window as it was a pretty small opening and my brother could not have made it through. So I am off and down the street I see some young boys. I am yelling down the street and you could see their apprehension...I almost could hear their thoughts, "What is this middle aged old woman yelling at me about"....Anyway, my brother and I convinced a young boy named "Dakota" to be heaved through the open window. Wah Lah! We were in! (Should I also mention young Dakota boy seemed like he had this breaking and entering down pat? It was like he had done it many time before...) Anyway, I was very happy we got in. One reason was because the family was going to have to cut vacation short and come home early and second being starving piggies. They did have 1/2 continuer of water, which I filled up but what I loved seeing is when I picked up the food they began running around like chickens! It wasn't that they didn't have any food left, they just didn't have anything left in their bowl that they loved. You know what I am saying here. It is kind of like the rest of us, there was plenty of food in house but nothing sounded good. I am very happy I made it in to feed piggies!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will call you on your cell when I get a minute. We are home from the llama farm to let Noah change into soccer clothes, then off to soccer.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and my poinsettia is a little ugly. It all comes from having to cut those darn oval punches into pointy edged leaves. Christine could do it, but mine looks , well, not perfect, and a bit funny. Oh well, I was happy with it, even if it is a bit misshapen.